Tool to find harmony errors?

It’s going to take months for me to get Csound set up. I’ve tried all kinds of tools for various lengths of time–proprietary software, Musescore, Lilypond, Timidity, Sfztools, Audacity, Sox, and the Web Audio API. I like that it looks like a lot of people are invested in Csound, and it looks like a flexible and command-line-friendly tool.

I think over the next months that I’ll be able to port my relatively simple Web Audio patches because it looks like Csound will have any kind of additive, FM, or noise capability that I need. It would be a dream if someone has already written a tool to convert DX7 patches to Csound format, because I’m not great at setting up FM and that would broaden the range of possibilities…

But my question for today is whether there’s any tool already (preferably command-line) to check a Csound score for common harmony errors like parallel fifths? It’s a feature that I miss from a plugin that they had for Musescore 3 and earlier. Probably it’s something I could cobble together after getting * way * more familiar with Csound syntax, but it would be nice to have a wheel already invented for me.

In addition to the parallel fourth/fifth/octave finder, it would also be nice to find a way to build normalization into an orchestra so that there isn’t clipping. And to find some mechanism to insert comments with measure numbers automatically to make it easier to find my place relative to a score in traditional notation.

Also I’m looking for guidance on avoiding clicks especially when working with plain sine tones, but I need to experiment more with envelopes. I also need to learn how to work with noise–noise and pinkish are nice to find but I need to learn more about how to use them and any comparable noise-making opcodes.