Song with tabla and flute

I created this song in the “Buddha Bar” chillout style, with an analog simulation of a tabla and a flute and a few other instruments, approx. 7 minutes long. I used the skills integration in Orchestron to create the instruments as well as the song via an AI coding agent, then manually edited back and forth until I was satisfied and then exported it as a standard CSD.
Rendering takes about half an hour on an M2 MacBook Pro

Evening_at_the_Lake.csd.zip (69.4 KB)

.

Thanks for sharing!

Funny, we are getting back to the 80ies when you have to wait for half an hour to hear what you have composed :slight_smile:

Tarmo

P, 27. september 2026 22:45 Huber <noreply@forum.csound.com> kirjutas:

Not quite, it plays in realtime in Orchestron, with reduced sampling and control rate. It‘s just the full quality render of the exported CSD that takes longer​:blush: