Installing csoundmagics

Hey Guys,
I cloned the repository for ctcsound and then went into it ran installcsoundmagics.py from inside the csoundmagics folder, which did not work so I took a look inside and it seems pretty clear to me there is no way it could work the way it is written so, I am now trying to fiqure which directories the author of installcsoundmagics.py was hinting that csoundmagics.py , csound.js, and custom.js are supposed to go and I am looking for verification that my guesses are correct.
csoundmagics.py in /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/
csound.js in /usr/share/javascript/codemirror/mode/ I have made a csound subdirectory under mode because thats what he put in his code and finally.
custom.js in /usr/local/etc/jupyter/ The problem is with this last one there are three subdirectories all of which seem like they could be the correct one. There is:
jupyter_notebook_config.d
jupyter_server_config.d
nbconfig
os.path.join(notebook.extensions.jupyter_config_dir(), “custom”) seems unclear to me. I want to say nbconfig but how do I know that for sure. Any assistance you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @littleowl,
You can try manual install described here:
https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/05-installingCsoundmagics.ipynb