[Csnd] [music] Dancing on 3rd street

Hey hey,
there's not a lot of Csound in there, but... I really discovered the joy of Csound as a modern vocal production tool. :slight_smile:

It's in the bridge. Modern pop needs either completely transformed vocal stabs or a part such as this. The usual methodology is different, but I'm happy with the result. I used my pitch correction plugin and added pvshift before resynthesis. Then I pumed the result through an audiorate modulated moog VCF model and mixed it with the original.

Besides that, Csound is responsible for the risers. I really like the effect of white noise passed through pvstrance with a low number of bins.

Other hard and software: Yoshimi for pluck and layering duty, LinuxSampler for firing off the Csound-made risers and xylophone, Waldorf Microwave Xt for more plucks and bass, Make Noise 0-Coast for sub-bass, Arturia MiniBrute 2S for further bass, Roland JV-1080 for drum elements and bass accent and Behringer RD-8 for 808 drums. If anyone's interested, I can supply the lyrics, though they're not taht important. :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Best yet.