An interesting position

Dear Csounders!

This is a slightly different “question” and I apologize if this is not appropriate, but since this community is very diverse and shares a passion for music and audio engineering, I will risk it :slight_smile:

We are looking for (and having difficulty finding) a person for this position: Mechatronics Engineer in the Department of Cognitive Neuropsychology | Max-Planck-Institut für empirische Ästhetik | 39

Basically, a person with a mechanical (or mechatronics) background and a passion for building musical instruments. Of course, this will not be the only task and depending on the profile of the person, the tasks will be adjusted a bit, but you get the idea.
This is a very nice and unique position (and also a permanent position) in a fully government founded scientific research institute (Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics) in Germany. The head of the position is the director of the institute and famous pianist Fredrik Ullén.

If you have any questions or something is unclear, please send me a message and if you know someone who might be interested in this position, I would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to her/him.

Many greetings from Frankfurt and a nice start of the week!